sábado, 29 de marzo de 2008

old times

As i started up my car, - same one since highschool, a song on the radio came on that i used to love - from highschool. and i had on my same puffy jacket i got for my birthday - in highschool. i had a weird thought... what if i was back in highschool! how have I changed? considering i have come full circle to end up not really going anywhere at all to be literally in the same shoes as i was five years ago. It was kinda of creepy.
Perhaps the only difference is that I can get away with ranting more than i used to. now that i am one of the educated/beautiful people getting ready to graduate. i fooled them all! There is a certain amount of cockiness that being 23 affords you. i just hope i don't morph from being cocky to cock-like. The ultimate punishment of old age.

back to the saga of nothingness. i am perfectly content to curl up with my book and my kitty (that i tamed).
more nothingness. i had a weird and very vivid daydream of vampires. So watch out for the blond chick with the knife.. she's sportin some badass fangs! and why would a vampire need a knife? much less three of them. The vampie was also lost and confused. not very intimidating

1 comentario:

nikki dijo...

Ah, the dream recap, how I miss that-haha. I have many fond memories of running on the Kim Williams trail, and hearing, "So I had this dream last night . . ." haha, Cassie. So that hasn't changed.