jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008

more torture...

waging fear
to cure the consciousness
of objections to violence.
Legitimized only by the notion
that the fear holds truth, that
Fear of my death justifies another's
or fear for my house
my car, my money, my...
way of life.
And so I feel fear
reached by a manipulated consensus
of conclusions by propoganda
to create a feeling I didn't know i had
we had, they had.
We've Been had.
Fear permeates society
its the, CIA see?
the KGB, Nazi, paramilitaries
waging fear
on truth.
Secret detention camps
soccer stadiums, electric shocks
blindfolds, basements, blood
spilled
another killed
another filled - with hate, too late
to save a life - but not a truth
Let it speak!
Manipulation is not the ugly side of peace.
Torture can never be justified.
Waging peace does not mean a war of violence,
Let it speak!

1 comentario:

nikki dijo...

Fighting? What kind of fighting?