sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

International Day of Peace!!

I am mutely excited that my soul selling is almost complete. Mutely, in the sense that how can one actually conjure up true emotion when soul selling is essentially the absence of emotion.

drunky blog deleted... to be re-written at a future date

really too much to think about though. and not neccesarily in the following order
1. graduate school for conflict resolution
2. establishing residency
3. sign contract for Teach for America 2 years
4. other job in media relations
5. tickets to india?
6. analyze myself
7. why am i so embittered by the u.s. government?
8. am I naturally messy, or is this a learned behavior
9. the magic of coffee
and oh so much more
politics? i have been hit on the back of my head with a bat of information. still processing the process.

2 comentarios:

nikki dijo...

Cassie, where are you?? What are you doing right now? Are you in DC doing that internship? (Did you graduate?) Que pasa . . .?

cassiecolombia dijo...

Yeah, so I am in DC right now interning with Amnesty International and working on the weekends for the DNC (raising money for democrats and harrasing rich people) I love it. lots of cool people, I am super impressed with Amnesty in general, and just now getting started on some cool projects.